Our "Terms and Conditions" will guide you on how to use our service, and will be updated regularly. TechMotion provides service to the public subject to the following conditions. You accept these conditions when you visit our website, when you register on our site, when you sign up for our service or purchase any product.
When you visit TechMotion, sign up for any of our service or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically and there by consent to receiving communications from us electronically. Some communication will be posted on this site and also via email. You agree to check our site regularly to see updates to our policy and conditions of use.
All content included on this site: text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, are the property of TechMotion or its content suppliers and protected by US and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of TechMotion or its software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
License and site access
TechMotion grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site to sign up as a member, to use its services and purchase products and services. No portion of this site may be copied, used for any other reason, except with express written consent of TechMotion. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of TechMotion. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of TechMotion and our affiliates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing TechMotion's name or trademarks without the express written consent of TechMotion. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by TechMotion. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of TechMotion so long as the link does not portray TechMotion, its affiliates, or their product or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any TechMotion logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. TechMotion does sell product for children, but it sells them to adults, who can purchase with a credit card. If you are under 18, you may use TechMotion only with involvement of a parent or guardian. TechMotion reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel purchase in their sole discretion.
Conduct on siteYou agree to not use TechMotion Site to:
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Harm minors in any way
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a TechMotion employee, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the TechMotion Service
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements).
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party
- Interfere with or disrupt the TechMotion Services or servers or networks connected to the TechMotion Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the TechMotion Services
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law
- Provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act.
- "Stalk" or otherwise harass another; and/or
- Collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth above
TechMotion attempt to be as accurate as possible when products, prices, images etc are posted on this site. However, TechMotion does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered on this site is not as described, our sole responsibility is to correct the error and offer you a refund for the full purchase price of any service. You must completely follow our return authorization policy when returning items.
Except where noted otherwise, the List Price displayed for product on our website represents the full retail price listed on the product itself, or estimated in accordance with standard industry practice. The List Price is a comparative price estimate and may or may not represent the prevailing price in every area on any particular day. With respect to items sold by TechMotion, we cannot confirm the price of an item until you purchase; however, we do NOT charge your credit card until after your purchase has entered the shipping process. Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items in our catalog may be mis-priced. If we discover a mis-pricing, we will do one of the following:
If an item's correct price is lower than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount and ship you the item.
If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your purchase and notify you of such cancellation.
Please note that this policy applies only to product sold and shipped by TechMotion. Your purchases from third-party sellers using TechMotion Payments are charged at the time you place your purchase, and third-party sellers may follow different policies in the event of a mispriced item.
Disclaimer of warranties and limitation of liability
This site is provided by techmotion on an "as is" and "as available" basis. techmotion makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site. you expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk. to the full extent permissible by applicable law, techmotion disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. techmotion does not warrant that this site, its servers, or e-mail sent from techmotion are free of viruses or other harmful components. techmotion will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages. certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. if these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights.
By visiting TechMotion, you agree that the laws of the state of Pennsylvania, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Terms of Service and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and TechMotion or its affiliates. Any lawsuit must be brought in the county of Monroe, State of Pennsylvania. You hereby consent to the jurisdiction of such court and wave any objection to such venue.
Corresponcence addressTechMotion, Inc. PO Box 511 East Stroudsburg, PA 18301
https://www.techmotionusa.com/ (click to email us)